Facility management solution
based on LPWA(Low Power Wide Area : LoRa/LTE-M) network
- Easy Monitoring
- Easy remote monitoring via LPWA technology
- Unlimited number of sensors
- Real-time monitoring
- Railway facility monitoring
- Low Operation Cost
- Reduces regular inspections performed by manpower
- Minimizes inspection cost via 24-hour monitoring system (If any abnormal symptom is detected in the collected data, the system takes thorough inspection and necessary measures to prevent actual error)
- Efficient Work Flow
- Easy to check the status of facilities before work
- Prioritizing work based on the collected data
- Applicable to other Industries
- Standard-compliant facilities are applicable to diverse industries such as water/sewer/gas pipes, underground electric cable, underground optical communication line, disaster prevention, environmental management, underground facility management solution, etc.
Facility monitoring solution remotely monitors the status of buildings, roads, ports, railways,
and many other important facilities and controls the operation and status of each facility
so that it can deal with any abnormal operations or device errors in advance.
By monitoring the condition of the facilities, it is possible to reduce the working hours of the manpower
and the human accidents caused by the on-site inspection of the facilities.
|Applied Sensors||3 kinds on vehicle devices (measuring battery voltage, reducer temperature, and vibration)|
|5 kinds on ground devices (measuring rail temperature, water usage, tension, arrester leakage current, and contact point temperature of substation cable)|
|Communication(Interface)||Possible to communicate with diverse sensors through UART, BLE, and other interfaces Standardization for efficient interface with various devices Various communication methods according to the characteristics of each facility|
|Benefits||Regular monitoring performed through LPWA network – Monitoring facility status through periodic data collection – Possible to plan and carry out precise inspection based on the the collected data – Minimizing personnel accidents by reducing the time and counts of human inspections|