Maximizes delivery of notices and disaster alarms
by converting voice data to digital
- Efficient Notice Delivery
- Strong against degradation interference through data digitalization
- Maximizing information delivery through audible alarm
- Possible to see if notice is delivered successfully or not via confirmation from user
- Minimizing shadow areas by using telecom networks
- Possible to send emergency alarms even in case of power outage
- Easy Installation & Operation
- No separate antenna installation required(Simple installation)
- Minimizing obstacles by installing only little number of devices
- Seamless service available through redundancy structure
- Compatible with the existing amplifiers
- Taking prompt action in case of service error is available through central management
- Easy to Use
- Possible to deliver notices to remote areas through smartphone
- Retransmission is available when user doesn’t confirm the reception
- Text notification service is provided
- Various Services
- Care/security services provided based on two-way communication
- Various information provided including weekly weather, solar/lunar calendar, etc.
- Various additional services provided such as joint purchase, advertisement, etc.
The data communication based safe broadcasting solution improves the notice delivery
through digitalized audio service and provides various information through its built-in display.
Based on the two-way communication, it provides various additional services
such as home condition monitoring and remote control.
The safe broadcasting system consists of a terminal receiver and a broadcasting server,
and provides broadcasting application and web portal for the local government officials and village chiefs.
|Broadcasting||Audio Notice||Delivers audible notices to remote areas through web portal or application|
|Text Notice||Delivers text notices to remote areas through web portal or application|
|Reserved Notice||Sends audio or text notice on the specified date and time|
|Notice Reception Checking||Checks if audio or text notice is received|