LoRa gateway and network server are required in LoRa network to manage connection with devices.
Nable Communications is a LoRa module company in Korea that has developed
a stable LoRa Network Server and delivered it
to domestic mobile communication companies.
In addition, as a domestic distributor of Kerlink, the market share leader,
we can provide high-performance and stable gateway.
Major Features of Network Server
- Providing wired/wireless integrated network solution
- Easy to integrate or separate in service unit
- Small installation space and power consumption required
- Supporting small and large capacity line ups
- Providing diverse expansion plans
- Easy to migrate hardware platform
- Easy to maintain the existing subscribers and attract new ones
- Providing flexible architecture for customer’s diverse environment and requirements
LoRa G/W Spec
|CPU||ARM 926EJS core processor, 230MIPS|
|Memory||Low power DDRAM 128MB 8GB eMMC (128NAND for F/W and autorecovery)|
|Communication I/F||LoRa : up to -142dBm WWAN : HSDPS/UMTS, GPRS/EDGE Ethernet : 10/100 Base-T (POE)|
|ETC||Standard Long Term Support Linux 3.10 File System : YAFFS2(NAND), EXT4(eMMC)|
Nable Communications provides a platform that complies with oneM2M standard.
It collects and manages data through various IoT networks (LoRa, LTE-MTC, etc.)
and maintains session with a service to distribute the collected data to that service.
This platform also provides the Device Management and Security Management functions
defined by the oneM2M standard.
Major Features of IoT Platform
- Complying with the oneM2M Release1 international standard
- Providing group management, location information, and discovery function
- Providing extension API for firmware upgrade
- Possible to monitor particular resource intensively
- Preventing data loss
- Controlling overload traffic
- Ensure interoperability based on standards
- Reduce IoT service development period
- Reduce costs by avoiding overlapped investments
- Improve productivity of service development