This ToS is to set out the terms and conditions that you agree to in exchange for access to our web-site.
1. General rules and definitions
1-1. Nable Communications welcomes you. This TOS is to set out the terms and conditions that you agree to in exchange for access to our web-site.
1-2. The TOS may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the up-to-date version of the TOS at any time. We will notify you when there is/are update(s) in order for the process of your agreeing to such update(s).
1-3. The TOS is applied to all of Nable Communications contents which include all of writings, graphics, videos, files and software provided by Nable Communications.
2. Nable Communications User’s Rules Nable Communications MAY terminate or limit your access, if you break the user’s rules below.
2-1. Enter false information when you download contents.
2-2. Use Nable Communications information or contents for duplication, transmission, publication, distribution and broadcasting etc. without permission.
3-1. To download Nable contents or contact Nable, you are requested to provide your First Name, Last Name, Country of Origin, Company Name and Email Address. We will not disclose your personal information to anyone and not use for other purposes.
3-2. The purposes of collecting personal information are such as:
– To ensure that content from our site is presented in the ost effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
– To notify you about changes to our service.
– To carry our market research.
– To correspond with you.
3-3. Your personal information will be kept by us for one year after the last time you accessed our web-site, after which your personable information will be destroyed.
3-4. You have the right to disagree this Clause 3. In such case, you will be prohibited from accessing and downloading Nable contents.
4. The Provision of Information and Services, and Restrictions
4-1. We will notify updated contents on our website or by an email.
4-2. If problem occurs such as periodic inspection, maintenance, replacement, failure and loss of communication with our systems, provision of services may be suspended temporarily.
5. Copyright of Nable Communications Contents
5-1. The copyright of contents belongs to Nable Communications.
6. Nable Communications Content Distribution and Citations
6-1. We welcome you to use our contents to understand better about our products.
6-2. Unauthorized use and distribution of Nable Communications contents are prohibited.
6-3. You MUST ask permission first in order to use our contents on commercial purpose, Internet blogs or websites, or in public places.
6-4. If you use our contents for non-profit purposes with prior consultation, you must disclose the source of the contents.